New Homes Agents feature thousands of model homes in full color with pricing, descriptive copy, floor plans and community information. When you fill out an information request form and e-mail it to us, the New Homes Agents organization swings into action.
Within 24 hours you'll be talking with a New Homes Agents' Buyer Agent, a licensed real estate agent that lives and works in the community where you're interested in buying. They live and breathe the local new home market and will create an itinerary of homes that match your needs. Your Buyer Agent works for you, the homebuyer, safeguarding your interests, negotiating prices, arranging financing and managing the closing.
By combining the power of the Internet and our own network of independent real estate professionals, New Homes Agents make buying a new home easy and economical - in fact, most of our buyers report that they will never buy another new home any other way. We've been specializing in new homes since 1992 and no one on the Internet has more new home experience.
New Homes Agents are the best path to search and find your new home. Our process is designed to be convenient, simple and straightforward. Just follow the steps below, and you will see for yourself why there's no place like New Homes Agents!
1. Go to www.newhomesagents.com and tour new homes online with photos, detailed descriptions and available floor plans at your fingertips.
2. Meet your New Homes Agents' Buyer Agent, the local expert that will provide objective advice and relocation information.
3. Visit available new home communities, area schools, and neighborhoods and take advantage of your Buyer Agent's training, experience and knowledge.
4. Select your new home and builder-of-choice and choose floor plans, fabrics, tiles and fixtures for your new home.
5. Rely on the expertise of your New Homes Agents' Buyer Agent to assist you in negotiations and closing on your new home.
6. Celebrate! A new home is a great investment and a great place to live.
The best part of all? Our services are FREE. Yes, FREE! The homebuilder or seller pays our fee.
New Homes Agents, while specializing in new homes, recognizes that for various reasons (such as timing, existing inventory shortages or specific needs) not everyone is a new home candidate. All of the agents listed on our site have online access to their local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) pre-owned home listings and can show available resale properties in the destination of choice.
We also offer FREE relocation information tailored to the specific market you're considering. Just fill out the information request form and we'll see that you get yours within a few days.
NewHomesAgents.com to Showcase Top Real Estate Agents